Can you believe summer is over and it’s back to school?
We’re all madly sewing on labels and gathering up all the bits our kids need to go back to school and finding it hard to believe how quickly the summer just flew by. Before you know it Bonfire Night and Christmas will be here!
To celebrate(?) our little bundles of joy heading off to a new school year we challenged our Bostik bloggers this month to devise some fun crafts with a back to school theme – as always they didn’t let us down.
- Check out this fab tutorial from Vix at Play and Truly Madly Kids turning a corner of her house into the perfect study space, Glitter Letters.
- Charlotte let her kids go wild with her Bostik goodies and they transformed a pain canvas bag into a unique school bag. It’s a perfect way to inspire kids imagination. Check out Mummy Fever for the tutorial.
- With a new term on the horizon Jennifer thought that she’d make a weekly calendar for the wall that contains all of her kids regular activities! Find out how to make your own at Jennifer’s Little World.
- Owls always make us think of school and Lucy has made the cutest pencil pot, check out how to make your own over with Hello Beautiful Bear.
- A book bag charm ticks all the boxes as far as kids’ crafts are concerned. Quick, easy and fun to make, plus a great way to personalise your child’s book bag. We really love this idea from Vai over at Rambling Through Parenthood.
- Our newest Bostik Blogger, Laura is sending off her daughter Soph to Pre-School with the most adorable bag. Want to find out how to make one of your own, head over to Wafflemama!
- Don’t you just love those first day of school photos? Hannah has a cute tutorial and free printable if you want to give it a try, Hannah Spannah.
More Back to School Themed Crafts and Activities
Shell Louise’s daughter Kaycee decided to make a desk tidy for this month’s theme of Back To School.
Ickle Pickle made a cute game using shapes- perfect to get your little one ready for school.
Fancy another idea for a pencil pot? Jenni at Odd Socks and Lollipops made a bright and colourful Pencil Holder. We also have an alphabet themed pencil post from Quite Frankly She Said. We love this idea from 3 Princesses and 1 dude– recycling those tins cans into stackable stationary pots.
A map of the route to school was the craft Nikki at Play Learn Every Day and her map obsessed newly minted schoolboy decided for this months Bostik craft. It’s a great way to teach kids the way to school.
Love a good scrapbook idea? Check out Louise at A Strong Coffee for a back to school theme
Nayna at Citrus Spice let her kids loose with the Bostik crafts and they come up with an really cute school bag. Another great idea for a school bag- perfect for packed lunches from Jenny at Gingerbread House.