It’s that time again!
We’ve rounded up the most awesome, fun sponsors. We’ve recruited the very best, smartest judges. We’ll be introducing you to them over the coming four weeks.
Also, we’re on the hunt for an awards host who won’t reference exploding body parts live on stage.
It can only mean one thing…
It’s the MADS!
2016 marks our seventh annual blogging awards (crikey, we feel old!) and we can’t wait to see, read and share the UK parent blogs you’re loving this year.
Here’s how these awards work:
- Check out this year’s categories and have a think.
- You only get to nominate once. So take your time and make sure you’ve chosen ALL the blogs you want to nominate before you submit that form.
- Yes, you can nominate yourself. But if you ONLY nominate yourself, the bad karma fairies will be taking notes. Share the love around!
- Take your time. This is going to make someone’s day, and you want to be sure you get it right, right?
- When you nominate a blog, use their URL not their blog name, so we can be sure exactly who you’re nominating.
- Do spend a few minutes checking out the terms and conditions.
- Grab one of our blog badges to let your readers know about the awards.
- Feel free to write a blog post inviting readers to nominate you – after all, they’ll only know about the awards if you tell them!
- If you’re shy, why not share some of the blogs you’d like to see being nominated alongside your own?
- After four weeks, we’ll close nominations and soon after that, you can vote on the shortlisted finalists!
May we take this opportunity to wish everyone lots of luck in the 2016 MAD Blog Awards and we can’t wait to see who you nominate – let the blog lovin’ begin!