If you’re looking for quick and easy crafts to enjoy with your family this Easter, you’re in luck – our brilliant Bostik Craft Bloggers have been busy dreaming up some amazing Easter crafts using a range of Bostik glue products this month.
Why not browse all the projects below for some inspiration?
- Easter cards by Kiddycharts
- Easter Egg decorating project by What Me and the Boys Say
- Easter Bunting by What Me and the Boys Say
- Fab Easter Chicks by Snowing Indoors
- Easter Egg bunnies by Inside the Playroom
- Easter bag decorating by Happy Homebird
- Washi Tape Easter Chicks by Kiddycharts
- Fabric Easter decorations by Jennifer’s Little World
- Chinese character Easter bunnies by ET Speaks from Home
- 10 Minute Easter Crafts by Le Coin de Mel
- Easter trinket box (not pictured) by Sit Still Monkeys
- Chick in Basket Centerpiece (not pictured) by Jacintaz3
Our favourite project this month is this amazing Chinese Easter Craft from Eileen at ET Speaks from Home, who has come up with a fab way to teach children Chinese characters – check out her video at the bottom of this post!