Did you know that Monday is the UK’s busiest day for online shopping all year?
To help ensure online shoppers stay safe this Christmas, Tots100 is teaming up with TalkTalk for a Twitter party where we’ll be sharing ideas, tips and experiences to help you shop online safely. We’ll have lots of tips and advice, and there are vouchers to be won, too – we’ve got five £50 Love2Shop vouchers to give away during the Twitter party!
TalkTalk has always been a leader in keeping Internet users safe, with fantastic built-in tools for all its customers, and a range of online advice to help you avoid unsafe websites and scams all year round.
On Thursday, November 27th at 1pm, we’ll be teaming up with TalkTalk to discuss how to shop safely online. We want to know:
- How much do you worry about security when shopping online?
- Have you ever been caught out by a rogue website or online deal?
- What are your top tips for getting a great deal when you buy online?
- Do you know what to do if you’re worried about a website or transaction?
- What are your top tips for keeping your financial information safe when you shop online?
How to Get Involved
- Make sure you’re following @talktalk_uk and @tots100 on Tuesday 27 November
- Tweet us your tips, comments and questions using #ShopSafe between 1 and 2pm GMT
- Share your tips and you could win one of five £50 Love2Shop gift vouchers!
Terms and Conditions
The Love2Shop prizes are available to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Talk Talk Limited (The Promoter) or anyone professionally associated with the promotion. An entry is received when you Tweet using the #ShopSafe hashtag between 1pm and 2pm GMT on Tues 27 November2014. Any entries outside of these times will not be counted. Five winners selected by Tots100 from all eligible entries will receive a £50 Love2Shop voucher. No cash alternative. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be contacted by Twitter DM. They must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours or the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize. Winners will be announced on the Tots100 website by 24/12/2014. By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter: TalkTalk Ltd, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR.