It’s here! It’s here! Spring is finally here! It’s true isn’t it that everything looks better and feels better in spring? It does for me! Spring is my favourite time of year; it brings daffodils, tulips and little lambs bouncing around the fields. Everything about it just makes me feel so happy inside.
Get the kids involved in some great spring crafts to brighten up your home. Tots100 bloggers are a very talented bunch so we’ve put together 15 fab spring ideas from bloggers in our network, for you to try your hand at.
- These pretty heart sun catchers will be sure to brighten up your windows on a sunny day.
- Make this daffodil bunting to brighten up your walls.
- Show me a child (or adult) who doesn’t love a pinwheel, these daffodil pinwheels not only look great they are heaps of fun too!
- The kids will love to make a rainbow wind sock – not only fun but educational too!
- Fancy a little bit of baking? Then have a go at these gorgeous looking rainbow cupcakes, they are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces.
- Setting up a nature exploration table is a perfect way of teaching the kids about spring. So much to learn and understand!
- These pipe cleaner daffodils are a great quick, easy and mess free craft for you when you don’t have much time! Everyone should have a vase full in their homes.
- These ladybird cork magnets are just adorable and so easy to make too – why not make a whole family?
- Need a perfect Mother’s Day gift? Then why not make this beautiful April showers necklace using bubble wrap! Genius!
- Little ones love to watch things grow so why not make it a bit more fun and get them to make their very own cress caterpillars?
- When I was younger I loved playing with the hole punches at school, I actually still do so we are definitely going to have a go at making this confetti rainbow picture this weekend!
- Let everyone know that spring has arrived with this gorgeous spring banner.
- These easy sail boats will give hours of entertainment whether outside on a beautiful spring day or in the tub.
- Another gorgeous suncatcher idea are these melted bead suncatchers, they are guaranteed to make a sunny day even better!
- Finally this pretty rainbow hand print wreath will brighten up the dreariest of days.
Have you posted a spring craft recently? We would love to see it so please share a link in the comments!