This month, Tots100 and Center Parcs are offering you the opportunity to join the Center Parcs Family Blogger Club 2013/2014.
But don’t hang about – entries must be submitted before October 6th!
our CENTER PARCS FAMILY BLOGGERs will be able to enjoy:
- A four night midweek or a three night weekend short break at Center Parcs to review with your family – staying at a Center Parcs village of your choice in a three bedroom Woodland Lodge (sleeping up to six people)
- A complimentary welcome grocery pack, cycle hire and family activities during your break
- A separate spa day experience for you and a friend at a Center Parcs Aqua Sana spa of your choice
- Seeing your blog review and blog posts shared by the Center Parcs team
- Joining in with a host of Center Parcs Family Blogger meet-up events and fun monthly activities for the family
HOW TO WIN
For your chance to become a member of the Center Parcs Family Blogger Club, all you’ll need to do is create a video telling everyone what you love to do as a family. Show us how you like to have fun together, and why you’d make a perfect ambassador family for Center Parcs.
Don’t panic – it doesn’t need to be a feature length movie – in fact, your entry can’t be more than one minute in length.
And we’re not looking for technical excellence or professional editing. We just want to see your family, having fun. You could even let the kids hold the camera if you’re feeling brave!
So whether you have fun swimming as a family, taking country walks, or singing along with X-Factor on a Saturday night, capture the action on your phone or camera, and share it with us to be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize!
Once you’ve filmed your video, share it online however you like – maybe on your blog, or YouTube, Facebook or Instagram – and Tweet us the link using the following Tweet:
‘@centerparcsuk we want to be members of the Center Parcs Family Blogger club #CPFamilyBreaks.’
Tweet your link to @tots100, and we’ll share it, too!
You can find out more details about how to enter the competition, and see the full terms and conditions, over on the Center Parcs website.