Terms and Conditions
- Subscribing to the Tots100 as a PR agency or brand provides you with the ability to search the entire Tots100 database, and view profiles for those bloggers who have opted-in to receive messages from brands and PR agencies.
- All subscriptions are sold on a per-company basis. Companies may share a single user ID and password, although access is strictly limited to full-time employees and must not be shared with freelance contractors or any third parties.
- All subscriptions are sold for a 12 month period and begin on the date Flea Enterprises Ltd activates your account. This date will be confirmed in writing and sent to you by email when your account is activated.
- When you subscribe to the Tots100 index, you will be sent an invoice. If you are a new client, your account may not be approved until this invoice is paid. If your account is activated prior to payment being received, non-payment will result in your account being suspended. In this case, the full subscription fee will remain payable.
- As a Tots100 subscriber, you undertake to take reasonable steps to keep your User ID and password confidential.
- As a subscriber you agree not to duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Tots100 website including your user ID and password, use of the Tots100 or access to the Tots100.
- The Tots100 enables subscribers to send messages to bloggers listed in the index. As a subscriber, you undertake to only contact bloggers with relevant offers and information. All messages sent through the service are strictly monitored and subscribers who breach these terms and conditions will be blocked from sending further messages. In this event, your subscription fee will not be refunded.
- While we make every effort to ensure the Tots100 site is available at all times, we cannot accept responsibility for inability to access the service due to maintenance, development or general Internet connectivity issues.
- We reserve the right to remove blogs from the index at the request of the blogger, or if we believe the blog is not suitable for inclusion.
- We make every effort to encourage bloggers to update and verify information held about them in the Tots100 database. However, we cannot accept responsibility for inaccuracies in the database.
- Failure to observe these terms may result in the suspension of your Tots100 account.
- We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time
These terms and conditions are valid from 1 January 2011.