Terms and Conditions
- Please take a few minutes to read carefully the terms and conditions of our service. If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help. You can contact Tots100 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01253 739 408.
- By subscribing to Tots100 you are purchasing a 12-month subscription to our database.
- A subscription to Tots100 allows access to metrics relating to our member parent blogs at www.tots100.co.uk, and profiles of individual blogs, along with access to our messaging platform. Subscribers can call or email for assistance in using the site if required.
- All subscriptions are sold on a ‘per office’ and ‘per company’ basis. A company wishing to use the service from multiple offices or locations must purchase additional subscriptions for each location. Similarly, companies that share premises also require individual subscriptions.
- When you subscribe to our service, we provide a username and password that allows you to log into the ‘brands’ area of our website. Subscription lasts for one year after delivery of the username and password.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by issuing an invoice for your subscription. Subscriptions are for one year and are non-refundable. The subscriber agrees to our invoice terms, which are payment within 30 days of invoice date. Non-payment may result in suspension of your access to the site. In this case, your subscription fee remains payable.
- As a subscriber, you agree to take reasonable steps to keep your username and password confidential. Passwords must not be shared with freelance, part-time or third party contractors.
- As a subscriber you agree not to duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Tots100 website including your user ID and password, use of the Tots100 or access to the Tots100. Flea Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to reclaim lost earnings and/or claim compensation for breach of copyright from a subscriber through the unauthorised use of the subscriber’s username and password.
- The Tots100 enables subscribers to send messages to bloggers listed in the index. As a subscriber, you undertake to only contact bloggers with relevant offers and information. All messages sent through the service are strictly monitored and subscribers who breach these terms and conditions will be blocked from sending further messages. In this event, your subscription fee will not be refunded.
- Flea Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to change usernames and passwords at any time.
- While we make every effort to ensure the Tots100 site is available at all times, we cannot accept responsibility for inability to access the service due to maintenance, development or general Internet connectivity issues.
- We reserve the right to remove blogs from the index at the request of the blogger, or if we believe the blog is not suitable for inclusion.
- We make every effort to encourage bloggers to update and verify information held about them in the Tots100 database. However, we cannot accept responsibility for inaccuracies in the database.
- Failure to observe these terms may result in the suspension of your Tots100 account.
- We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions at any time
These terms and conditions are valid from 1 January 2011.