When we were little, we all had a hero to aspire to, whether it was our parents, a brother or sister, or a superhero with extraordinary powers like Superman! And the kids of today are no different, so the Tots100 has teamed up with MoneySupermarket to find out all about your child’s or grandchild’s hero.
So if your kids love to draw why not enter them into our ‘That’s My Hero!’ competition and give them a chance of winning one of our brilliant prizes?
Moneysupermarket’s new TV advert is all about Alan, who jets off into space and becomes his son’s hero, so we thought we’d get all of you involved and let your little ones get creative!
How to enter
- All you need to do is get your child or grandchild to draw their hero and then ask them why they love them so much. Then, tell us all about it in a blog post, along with the picture of course!
- In your blog post make sure to include the following sentence: “This post is an entry into the Tots100 MoneySupermarket That’s My Hero competition“.
- Once you’ve published your post, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your blog post, making sure you enter ‘That’s My Hero’ in the subject line.
- When we’ve received your entry, we’ll feature your child’s or grandchild’s drawing on the Moneysupermarket Pinterest Board, along with all of the other entries so you can have a look!
- Send us your entry by 12pm on February 18, 2013 and you will be in the running to win one of our great prizes!
- Don’t forget to spread the word to your fellow bloggers and tweet your entry to the competition to us @tots100 using the hashtag #thatsmyhero.
- Please read our full terms and conditions before entering
By entering your blog post into That’s My Hero! you could win vouchers to spend in Toys R Us! The fantastic prizes we’re giving away are:
- 1st – £500
- 2nd – £200
- 3 runners up – £50 each