Earlier this month, we challenged Tots100 bloggers and their children to come up with brand new Skylanders characters who would fit in with the new Skylanders Giants video game phenomenon.
We were absolutely blown away with all the entries we received, which included play-doh models, Lego creations, drawings and even a stop-motion animated video! You can see a gallery of some of our favourite entries over on our Facebook Gallery – take a look and you’ll be amazed by the creativity and imagination on show.
It was incredibly hard to choose the winners from so many great entries but we have narrowed the selection down to just 12 winners, who will be invited to join Team Skylanders. Our winners must first review the brand new Skylanders Giants game, of course. Then, over the coming months, we’ll ask the children and their families to try out and review a range of Skylanders characters and toys and share their reviews on their blogs.
Our 12 lucky winners are listed below, and we’ll be in touch with each of you today to arrange delivery of your first Team Skylanders package.
Not everyone could be a winner, but the standard of entries in the competition was so high that Skylanders would like to send a runners-up prize to ALL the children who entered to say congratulations on your brilliant characters. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address and we’ll get your prize sent out before Christmas.
Congratulations to our 12 young artists, who will be joining Team Skylanders:
- Jacob, son of Clare from Seasider in the City
- Evan, son of Dan from Cabbage Dan
- Danny, son of Claire from Diary of the Evans-Crittens
- Kaide, son of Mandi from Hex Mum
- Sonnyboy, son of Anita from Sunny Day Today Mama
- Snaffles, son of Denise from Snaffles Mummy
- D, daughter of Jeanette from Autism Mumma
- Maxi and Mini, sons of Jen from Mum in the Madhouse
- Noah, son of Michelle from Mummy Rates It
- Skig, son of Kate from Wit Wit Woo
- Julien, son of Caroline from Lunchbox World
- Jake, son of Rachel from U Me and the Kids