Find a name for the Stérimar Baby dolphin!
Stérimar Baby, the 100% natural seawater nasal spray, is on a search to find a name for its iconic baby dolphin mascot, seen on the front of its packs – and we need the help of Tots100 bloggers!
Tots100 has teamed up with Sterimar and Merlin Entertainment to offer an annual family Premium Pass for nationwide attractions such as The Sea Life Centre, Legoland, Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, as well as many more attractions throughout the UK.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, we want your family to get creative!
How to Enter
We’d like you and your children to print off and colour in the picture of the Sterimar Baby dolphin – click here to download your picture template!
Next, we want you to give your dolphin a name – if you’d like to, you can use the extra space on the page to tell us how your dolphin got his or her name – in 100 words or less.
Once you’ve finished your entry, just upload it to the Sterimar Facebook page. You can either scan your picture into your computer, or take a photograph of the picture on your phone or camera. You must leave your Facebook account name in the comments below this post, so we can get in touch with all the winners and runners-up.
Entries must be received by 5pm on Monday 8th October, 2012. Winners will be announced on the Tots100 website and the Sterimar Baby Facebook page.
Stérimar Baby (50ml, £4.07) is a pure, gentle and 100% natural seawater based nasal spray. Suitable from birth to 3 years, it clears and unblocks little noses and rebalances nasal functions. Day after day Stérimar™ keeps the nose in top condition helping to reduce the risk of infections and problems so that your little one can breathe easy.
Stérimar Baby is made out of the best quality sea water from the French coast of Brittany and is naturally rich in sea minerals, extremely beneficial for the nose. It is recommended by doctors and mums in the UK and has received the Allergy Friendly Product Award from Allergy UK.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries must include the name of the dolphin and include a coloured-in picture of the Sterimar Baby dolphin.
- You may also provide up to 100 words explaining how your dolphin got his or her name.
- Dates are subject to availability, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Prize is for up to 4 people (2 adults and 2 children, or 3 adults and 1 child. Children must be aged between 3-11 years)
- No cash alternative
- There will be a further 10 runners-up, chosen by the judges, who will each win a goody pack
- The value of the Family Premium Annual Pass is £576 and will be given to the winner as a gift voucher. The voucher can be redeemed upon arrival at one of the attractions listed below
- Merlin Annual Passes allow entry to the Alton Towers Resort Theme Park, Legoland® Windsor Resort, Legoland Discover Centre Manchester, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds London & Blackpool, Warwick Castle, the EDF Energy London Eye, Sea Life centres & Sanctuaries, the Blackpool Tower attractions including Jungle Jims, the Blackpool Circus, Blackpool Ballroom, Blackpool Tower Eye and the Dungeons. Free standard parking subject to availability. No exclusion dates.
- The date for submission is 8th October 2012
- The judges’ decision is final.