Blogging – for most of us – is about writing and images more than technology.
We want you to be able to make the very most of Tots100 – without having to spend ages working out different websites, widgets and networks. Our members are always welcome to contact us with questions but it occurred to us recently (as we dashed between Facebook, Twitter, G+ and email) that maybe we should come to you.
We need to hang out.
Tots100 Google+ Clinic
We’re going to create a Google+ hangout called ‘Tots100 Clinic’ on Monday 24 September at 8pm, where you can ask all the questions you can think of about Tots100. And best of all, we’ll share the Hangout on YouTube so even if you can’t make the ‘live’ event, you’ll be able to catch up with what you missed later.
We’ll have all the key members of the new Tots100 team on hand to explain how stuff works, and we’d love to hear your feedback too.
Key topics covered will include:
- How to use the new Tots100 website
- How your Tots100 ranking is calculated
- Ways to get involved in the Tots100 community
- How to log in, and edit your profile
- How to add your Tots100 badge – and why it’s a good idea to use one
- How to make the most of our PR messaging platform
- Using the Tots100 Love Blogs widget
- Signing up to Tots100 Ads – and where to get help if you need it
- Your questions answered live!
How to get involved
First off, make sure you have a Google+ account and you have added Tots100 to your circles BEFORE Weds 19th September. This is important – if you don’t add us to one of your circles, we can’t add you back and then invite you to the Hangout.
On the 20th September, we will send all the bloggers in our circles an invite to the Hangout. You’ll either be able to watch the Hangout within G+ or via YouTube.
If you have specific questions you’d like us to cover, please do let us know in the comments below and we’ll try and make sure they’re covered off.