As you know, I’ve been editing the Tots100 for a few months now. Alongside that I’m helping the Evil One organise the MADs, as well as running LittleStuff (plus juggling the small matter of The Four, The Laundry, The Husband and The Dog). All of which means occasionally, just occasionally, my omnipotence slips and I drop a ball or two. Look, I can’t always be everywhere I’m needed at the same time, okay? Thankfully, The Overlord decided that she couldn’t really blame me for not being God, and decided instead to get me some help…and here she is!
I’m WitWitWoo that’s who! Also known as Kate Sutton, (amongst other things,) and it looks like I’m the new Deputy Editor of the Tots100!
*does Beyoncé booty shake*
*has disco nap*
So, you may know me from my WitWitWoo blog or other work I’ve done in the past – I do get about a bit. Purely (mostly) in the professional sense. However, if you don’t know who I am … here are a few VITAL things you should know about me:
- I’m 41 years old but act like I’m 18 most days.
- I’m newly single. It’s a bit weird. Good weird.
- I have two sons. My eldest is 17 and yes (… cough…) I know I don’t look old enough. My youngest is 8 … going on 17.
- I am a world record holder. Domino related. It’s now on my CV.
- I talk about vodka and cake a lot.
- I began blogging in 2010 after graduating as a (very) mature English Lit/Creative Writing student.
- I have massive red hair that seems to get bigger by the minute.
I’ll be working alongside the lovely Laura and her Royal Evil Overlordness and am really looking forward to being part of the Tots100 team. You will find me working on Ten at Ten, the MAD Blog Awards, Blogcamp and just generally sticking my oar in on Twitter and Facebook when Laura is on her cake break*.
So that’s me. Really looking forward to chatting with you all soon!