Yes, yes, yes – it’s Friday, it’s ten o’clock… it’s time for the Ten at Ten! (I can hear your excited whooping from here). This week we have a brilliantly diverse selection of posts chosen by our guest editor Kelly, from My Love Bumps. So – grab your coffee (or tea, that’s allowed too), and settle down to see what Kerry found in her meanderings around the Tots100 interwebs this week.
Kerry writes: Here’s my Ten-at-Ten!
1) I loved this post from Joanne Dewberry about ‘Crafting a Small Business’Are you a mum-in-business? Do you struggle to find time to fit everything in? Take advice from Joanne on being ‘Mummy 1st, Business 2nd’ – her book is also available now for Pre-Order, essential for any Mumpreneur.
2) In honour of National Gardening Week, Rollercoaster Mum has been working hard to ‘Bring back Allotments to villages’ ! Fantastic post, with the most AWESOME Allotment model I have ever seen….
3) Medicated Follower of Fashion has a great post on Comfy Soft Play clothes.… I always had this problem with them not being able to roam around freely in their stylish jeans when they were babies! Check out the trendy hoodie she scored at TKMAXX!
4) My sweet blogging friend over at Melksham Mum wrote a heartfelt post on : ‘Returning to Work, the Good, the Bad and the Ugly’ After recently returning to work after being a SAHM, she has found the experience to be positive, and yes, her house is still standing!
5) Need an idea for Handmade Birthday Invites? Look no further…Mummy & Mimi has made some Beautiful invites ... by scanning in a picture she drew and a fabric cupcake she made.. Pure genius.. Go take a looksie!
6) Sonya over at ‘Ramblings of a Formerly Rock ‘n Roll Mum’ has written a post which is close to every mums heart…. Where the heck do all those missing socks and Tupperware lids go??
7) I came across a fun blog via Twitter by ‘I’m Counting UFO’s’ – today I’m sharing with you her Vlog on Making yummy fishcakes…. Go subscribe to her Youtube channel for more yumminess – I have!
8) Mum of All Trades also had a child with a birthday this week – My firstborn turned 12 this week, and her firstborn turned 10 J I LOVE this line in her blog post… “Despite us testing our parenting skills out on him first, he has turned out pretty well” She cracks me up… Go read more:
9) I particularly enjoyed Purple Mum’s Roundup of BlogCamp UK! Totally gutted I couldn’t go… but she took some informative notes – click over to read all about it!
10) And finally…Kids & Food.. probably one of the most common topics of discussion in the world of Motherhood! The HILARIOUS Lisa Jarmin has summed up her son’s eating habits in this funny, funny, funny post.. ‘Come back Annabel Karmel, All is forgiven’