Just a couple of months ago we welcomed Sandy Calico as our new editor on the Tots100 team. Unfortunately, the role didn’t fit with Sandy’s current commitments, so she’s had to step down… making way for me – Laura Hitchcock, the new Tots100 Editor. *bows*
Sandy isn’t disappearing – she will be remain a contributing editor to the Tots100, looking after the Book Club and Film Club.
I’m a le-e-etle bit excited at the prospect – and if Sally’s not looking I *may* allow a small happy skip to escape me. But don’t tell her.
For those of you who don’t know me here’s a quick guide:
- A 70′s child, I’ve been married for a Very Long Time, and appear to have made four children, and collected one large and useless dog along the way.
- I work, I have four children, I have a dog… ergo, I do not do dusting or ironing.
- I began blogging back in (gulp) 2004 – some of you will already know me from my ‘day job’ running LittleStuff
- I like huge mugs of tea. And Coffee. And Cake. And a steaming cone of crispy fresh fluffy chips, smothered in salt and vinegar. #healthyeater
- When I grow up I am going to be quietly graceful, organised and wear lipstick every day. In the meantime I *may* have a slight butterfly-brain issue.
I’m genuinely thrilled to be part of the Tots100 team, and I’m looking forward to ‘meeting’ everyone as we do all the usual Tots100 regular stuff, plus the *excitement* that is the MADS of course, and BlogCamp too. You can mail me at email@example.com with your ideas, comments and questions. It’ll also be me (with the occasional drop-in from the Evil Overlord, naturally) on the Tots100 Twitter account and Facebook pages – do come and say hello. But not too many at once, okay? It’s the Easter Holidays, and there’s Real Life going on out there.